A great exterior paint job can make your home stand out from your neighbors and boost your resale value. The exterior finish is also important for protection against the elements.
Preparation is the most important step towards ensuring a beautiful and long-lasting exterior paint job.
Proper preparation starts with cleaning the surface to be treated to remove loose paint, dirt, mold and mildew in order to achieve maximum adhesion of any coating material.
Next, scraping and sanding of all peeling areas are addressed. All gaps between wood should be sealed with special sealant. We take care of all the preparation as well as the painting.
Our exterior services include the following:
- Siding (Vinyl, Fiber Cement, Insulated)
- Window Installation (Vinyl, Storm, Fiberglass, Premium Wood)
- Fascia and Aluminum Wraps
- Design and Build
- Patios, Decks and Sunrooms
- Hail Damage Repair
- Snow Removal
- Power Washing
- Roof Cleaning
As part of painting service, we do:
- Filling nail and other holes
- Repair cracks, nail pops and dings
- Fill Joints and Seams
- Windows and other exterior joints
- Replacement of siding trim or stucco
We do in days what would take you weeks
What sets us apart?
- Dependable services
- Full Preparation, Repairs & Clean-up
- Full Licensing, Bonding, Insurance, and Warranty
- FREE color consultations
- Free estimates
- Quality Control
- Supervision & Inspection
- Competitive Pricing
- Most reliable
We can handle all jobs, big or small, and we offer painting services for both interior and exterior painting jobs. Contact us at 086 3196229